Coventional foam pads absorb polish too quickly. This reduces polish and pad performance because most of the polish is trapped below the working surface of the pad. CCS technology™ solves this common problem.
- Slow Rate of Polish Absorbtion – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
- Prevents Pad Skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.
- Creates less Heat – CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.
Available in White, Yellow and Black:
- White Polishing Foam - Semi-firm, high strength foam for polishing.
- Yellow Cutting Foam - Firm, high strength foam for cutting
- Black Finishing Foam - Soft, high strength foam for waxing or glazing